Matt and I went to our second doctor's appointment at St. Luke's last week. We were both very anxious, and to be honest, very nervous to go down there. We just wanted to see the healthy little angel's heart beating away...AND WE DID! When we got into the appointment, the nurses had not planned for a sonogram. We both were shocked and assumed that we would be able to see him/her. After a little communication by Matt with the nurse, she "snuck" us in. The same woman who had to deliver the awful news last time reassured us that we were going to see nothing but wonderful things on the screen. And boy, was she right! The little one was moving all over the place! We could see his arms moving around, his legs, his head and body developing...it was amazing! It was one of those moments you just never want to forget - a moment of pure relief and joy. After taking a peek at our little one, we met with the nurse practitioner and she answered any questions we had. It was a great appointment!
Here are the pictures of our little angel...
So, after all of this roller coaster journey...I am now officially finished with my first trimester! As of Sunday, February 1st, I am 13 weeks along! We did it! Matt has been keeping track of my "progressing tummy" since the very beginning. I have had a few requests for my "bun in the oven" shot...so for you guys, here's what I look like at 3 months pregnant...enjoy!! :)
7 comments:
amazing!! the first trimester already. In no time we will be meeting this little baby. what beautiful pictures. love, mom
You are too cute! Does your hand position mean something specific? :)
Oh! I love seeing the ultrasound pics... I have to wait another 6 weeks! How fun! Congrats!
Awwww...I remember those days, although it was a long time ago. Totally adorable baby and mommy pics. I also noticed the had gesture. Hmmm????
Enjoy every moment of this awesome journey!
~Laci
Love the pics of the baby and of your little bump. :) Can't wait to see you!!!
The Barge's
We're so excited for you, as you anticipate your little one! Thanks for the postings, and for keeping us informed. We love you! Garry, Nan, Pete and Tim VanKlaveren
adri,
I haven't gotten to talk to you personaly but congratulations! ( a little late) I'm so happy for you and Matt. I think you had three fingers on your side for 3 months pregnant. I am excited for you all!
Post a Comment