Ever since she was first born, SIena has been swaddled up to sleep. She loves to be snuggled and whenever she sleeps at night or takes naps during the day, we wrap her up tight. She feels comfortable that way and she doesn't jerk and wake herself up. We even got these special swaddle blankets that have velcro to make the process easier for us and harder to unravel for her. Well, Siena has decided that sometimes, she doesn't want to be swaddled. Another "latest obsession" of Siena's is putting her hands/fists/fingers/whatever in her mouth. I can't keep them out! So, that being said, sometimes, during nap time, she somehow wiggles her way out of the swaddle! Both Matt and I wrap that girl up so tight and I even stick her hands way down the pouch...it doesn't matter! She can get her little fists out of the swaddle and into her mouth like nothin! It's amazing. And she plays it off like she's not going to do anything while we are putting her down. Then, as soon as I close the door, I look at the monitor, and sure enough, she's already wiggled her little fist out and has it halfway down her throat! :) What a sneaky little thing she is! We can't help but laugh...what a goofball! :)
This first picture I snuck up on her when she didn't know I was in the room. She found her fist and was sucking away!
These next pictures are of her showing off her "skills"...
I think now she's a bit upset she got caught red handed! Busted!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment