Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Well, Siena's first holiday (aside from Labor Day, which...who counts that?!) was quite a success!! What a day it was! Little Miss Siena was a pumpkin for Halloween - and a very cute pumpkin at that! She got good use out of that costume...lots of people wanted to see her and there was a lot of family in town.
My mom and stepdad were in town to see us so they spent the morning hanging out at the house with us. We played and relaxed and got Siena ready for her "big day". She looked so cute in her costume - I was laughing out loud while I was getting her dressed...the little stem hat gets me every time! Then we went over to Matt's parent's house to celebrate and have a little lunch. All of their family was in town and over at their house - so Siena got to enjoy some time with them too. Then, we came back to our house in the evening because my dad, stepmom, sister and sister's boyfriend came into town as well! We greeted all the trick-or-treaters with candy and had a nice evening at home, enjoying the company. Needless to say, it was quite a day...a circus at times, but all in all, a very special memory!
Siena wasn't always a fan of her costume...but boy, was she cute! I figured I might as well take advantage of the opportunity when I can dress her how I want to. For some reason, I have a feeling that won't always be the case. :)
Here's some cute photos of our little "baby munkin"...




1 comment:

Johnsons said...

A perfect pick from the patch! ;)