Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Go Wildcats!

A couple weeks ago, Matt and the Blue Springs Wildcat football team had a huge victory over their cross-town rivals, Blue Springs South. Siena and I were very excited to go to the game...
Of course we were very excited to WATCH the game. But I must admit, we (or maybe just me) always get excited to DRESS UP for the game too! Somehow, friends and family thought that Siena needed lots of purple and gold...I guess they thought she might be attending a couple of daddy's football games this fall. :) That being said, a dear friend of mine gave Siena this precious little hat to keep her head warm during the cool fall nights. The South game was the perfect night to wear it! It was a chilly night and we were bundled up. Siena didn't see much of the game though...she slept like a log in her little pouch! That is always a treat...that lets me actually watch the game!
The football team is continuing to do very well - they are really playing on top of their game these days! It's really something special to be a part of this - mostly for Matt's sake. To see him doing something that he truly loves is a treat for me (and now for Siena too). We love to be a support to him and the team. Go Wildcats!!


1 comment:

Johnsons said...

I love the hat! It's sooo precious!