Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Day!!

When I was teaching, a phone call at the crack of dawn only meant one thing...a snow day!! I got SO excited for the potential of snow days..."some" would say a little TOO excited. But when your husband gets the same day off and we get to hibernate inside with beautiful snow on the ground...hello!...what's not to be excited about?! That being said, even though I'm not working right now, the same excitement and anticipation for an early morning phone call was in play. And it came! Matt got to stay home with Siena and I on Wednesday due to snow and ice that came during the night. We had such a great day! We played with Siena, gave her a bath, played with Siena some more, had a nice lunch, played with Siena, played Scrabble (I'm not going to go into details about the Scrabble games. I usually dominate on the Scrabble board...I was a little off my game...and someone decided to take advantage of his ONE opportunity!), and brought dinner to a friend and her boys...what a great, relaxing day! The best! :)
We caught a few moments and I thought I'd share...

Bath time is the best - Siena loves to kick her feet and splash around in the water!




Smiles all around! :)



Siena and her daddy playing in the jump-up bouncy seat! She's getting so big!!

2 comments:

Ian and Jen said...

Love the after bath towel pictures. So PRECIOUS!!

Nan said...

What a wonderful blog, Adri! I loved reading each and every story, and LOVED all the pictures! So did you mom and the family all PLAN to have a pondering-straight faced picture? Too fun! Thanks for posting all that, and adding the pictures! I absolutely LOVE the snow picture, where you're all outside on the 9 p.m. walk! LOVE IT! Blessings to you, Matt and Siena! What a PRECIOUS little gift she is! :)