A couple of weeks ago, Matt and I went to see our sweet baby Siena at the doctor for the next big measurement sonogram. We are always so excited to see her - the anticipation is almost too much to bear! We were curious to see what they said about her - how much she weighed, how long she was, what position she was curled up in...if nothing else, just to see her pretty little face. It's amazing what you can see in your child on a little screen! We have, and I quote, "a perfectly symmetrical baby". What that means is everything they measured (her head, her arm, her leg, her tummy, etc.) is all measuring within a day of each other. So, she doesn't have freakishly long feet (which may come with age if she gets her mother's genes in that category) or anything that is much bigger or smaller than anything else on her tiny little body. We have always called her perfect, but having an unbiased doctor say the same thing put a smile on our faces! The doctor also showed us what we all know is sure to be the case when she comes out...her hair! That's right, we could already (at 32 weeks) see the hair coming out of her head! That would definitely explain the old wives tale of my unfailing heartburn. :) I think with her mommy and daddy's genes, she's sure to come out with some serious hair on her head - and the ultrasound showed us that already!! Everything else checked out great at the doctor's appointment - still a healthy little munchkin growing away! Doesn't she look like she is glowing? Her mommy and daddy sure are!!!

I have been told now by numerous friends that I need to get some pictures of me up here! I must apologize...again...for my lack of dedication to the blog and my follow-ups. This in no way indicates my excitement for this little one - just my laziness, procrastination, lack of "cool points" and whatever other excuses I can come up with that has prevented me from being on top of my game. I'm so sorry...Here is my latest picture of the tummy. I am 34 weeks along and going strong! I have felt really good and the heat has not knocked me out...yet! I'm not sure why you guys want to see these crazy looking pictures...but here you go! :)

Oh, and here's a picture of my "summer job" - tending to the in-law's pool. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it...
1 comment:
Lookin good! Count down is on!
Post a Comment