Siena loves the water (well, she loves the bathtub!) and with it being so nice out, why not go for a little swim?! That being said, we don't exactly have a kiddie pool (yet), so...we had to think outside the box! I pulled out a storage bin that was a host to Siena's clothes, filled it with water, and set it out on the deck! Throw some water toys in the mix - and Siena had her own private pool in the back yard! I don't think she knew the difference! She splashed around, played with all her toys, wiggled all over the place, and seemed very happy with life. Needless to say, the storage bin served its purpose perfectly! :)
It started to get a little interesting when Siena figured out how to pull herself up...a little slicker than the carpet!
I guess the nice thing about this "pool" is that it transitioned into a bathtub perfectly! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment