12 years ago
Friday, May 13, 2011
Chick-a-dee.
Today I thought it would be fun to bring Siena up to school to see some little creatures down the hall. First grade hatched some baby chicks...perfect opportunity to introduce Siena to some new animals! Didn't know if they would freak her out, but it was worth a try! She LOVED the baby chick! We took the little guy out of the box and put him on the ground. He didn't stay there for long! Siena had him wrapped up in her little fingers and was holding him - and actually quite gently! She didn't want to let him go and they instantly became best friends. Well, my guess was it was a one-way relationship. I'm sure the chick did not feel the same way as she did about him! Ha! :) Siena gave plenty of kisses and hugs to the little fellow and loved the experience. I did too Sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment