After a weekend away from Daddy, it was very obvious that Siena is not a fan. She was all out of sorts! Saturday she didn't want to take a nap...not super unusual. Then, after I put her down to sleep Saturday night, I think she realized she didn't get her kiss goodnight from Daddy - she was not happy! She ended up crying herself to sleep...poor thing! Then, when Siena woke up first thing on Sunday morning, I took her back into our bed to get a few more winks of sleep. We're both half asleep, I walk back into our room, and she perks up and says, "Daddy's home!" Then, at church, she didn't want to go into the nursery...apparently hadn't caught up on her Daddy time yet. So, she taught KidsQuest with us today. :) After the day with both her Momma and Daddy, I think she's good! She went to sleep just fine...happy to have her Daddy home. Me too!! :)
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment