Sunday, May 8, 2011

Momma's Day!

Dear Siena,
You are one of the most precious gifts I have been given in this life. You and your daddy are blessings I thank God for all the time. Today, you made my day so special and I am so thankful for you! Without you, I don't get to celebrate a day like today - thanks!! :)
Thanks for breakfast! You know toast and cereal are always good in the morning. I think you snatched a few bites on the way to bringing me my food, but I'll share with you any time. Yum! You also noticed that Momma is liking coffee a little more these days, so thanks for getting the darling coffee mug with Daddy. It's super cute and I'll use it a lot! The little knit mug warmer will be perfect for those hot cups of coffee! And you know that things have been stressful at school and I am so excited to get my professional massage! What a treat - I know you and Daddy like to pamper me. I appreciate it.
But you want to know what the best part of my day was? It was spending it with you and Daddy. Sure, I loved going to lunch with your Grandma and Grandpa and Great Grandma and I loved seeing friends at church. I really loved being able to pick out a pair of shoes too. But the best part was spending the day with you!! That's the best gift you could ever give me. (That, and when you take a really great nap...I love that too!) So thanks for "scooping" with me and playing outside. That's my favorite!
While we were outside, Daddy took some really great photos of us. They are great "memory catchers" and I love to have those to always be able to look back on our times together. You and I sure do have fun together! I plan to have many, many more of those moments!
Siena, you're my little angel. I love you with all my heart. Thank you for making my Mother's Day wonderful and for making me the happiest, luckiest Momma out there. You're my little love. Don't you EVER forget that.
Love,
Momma















1 comment:

liefdesign said...

you are looking so good these days, audge. seriously. hot momma.