I am getting so "good" at this that this entry doesn't even have a "theme"...I just have some cute pictures that I want to show! Maybe I'm patting myself on the back too much, but while I'm on this blog kick, I might as well! :) Enjoy!
Here's Siena with her sweet little "boyfriend", Brady. Brady was born just a day after Siena and they like to "hang out" a lot. (Actually Amanda, Brady's mom, and I like to hang out...so they don't have a choice!) But they are so sweet together. :)
Here's Matt with two of his very favorite things in the world: a dominating win on the football field and his precious daughter, anxious to see him after the game.
This picture I just can't resist. After a bath one day, Matt did the honors of combing her hair...this is what it turned out to look like. It's actually pretty cute! I guess a baby can pull off anything and we think it looks precious...even a "baby mohawk"!
On a beautiful, sunny Sunday afternoon, Matt and I had this great idea to take some nice pictures of Siena, all dressed up in her Sunday best. However, Siena had other plans...we laid her down in the grass for about 2 minutes and that was all she was going to give us - not a happy camper. I have to continue to remind myself - it's her world these days...and I have no choice but to go along with it, throwing my plans/ideas right out the window! :)
1 comment:
I love looking at babys with their binky in their mouth!That last pic is the first time I ever saw her cry!She always smiles!
Your friend,
Jacko
Post a Comment