Siena got to experience first hand what cookie making is all about!
Grandpa was giving Siena tips on how to use the cookie cutter...
Thursday morning (New Year's Eve) was our Christmas morning. Another Marble tradition is to get videotaped walking down the stair to the presents. When I first was invited to a Marble Christmas, I showered and got ready before I went down to see the gifts. This year, I crawled out of bed, fed Siena, and headed downstairs...a BIG difference. How about we say it's because I'm so comfortable with them...and I'm not trying to impress Matt enough to marry me! :) We put the Christmas tree star on the tree (the tree went through all of December without a star...only Matt - and his girls - are allowed to put the star up!) and sat by our stockings. Siena got her very own stocking too. She had lots of goodies in there! She loved them all so much, she shoved them right into her mouth! We opened our wonderful gifts and gave a few good gifts too. It was a perfect morning. Who would have known that it was New Year's Eve and not Christmas Day?!
It takes an entire Marble family to put the star up!! :)
Looks like Siena is taking after her daddy on the choice of candy...(I'll convert her to Skittles later)
Watch out, world! Siena's got her very own airplane!
Siena loves to help anyone open presents, especially Grandma!
We caught you sitting up like a big girl!!
The rest of the time spent with Robert and Sharon was relaxing, comfortable, and just great. We played lots of dominoes, watched a bunch of bowl games, ate GREAT food (shrimp and ribs - can't complain there!), did a little shopping, and hung out as a family. Great Grandpa Marble and Great Grandma Kreissler stopped by to see Siena on her first Christmas too. All in all, it was really special to be able to spend "Christmas" together. We are really blessed...
No comments:
Post a Comment