It's hard to believe that 10 years have come and gone since the new millenium. 10 years have gone by since I graduated from high school! Good grief, time sure does fly. And more recently, a whole year has gone by since we first found out we were pregnant! It's hard to believe that I have had this blog for over a year...wow. I must say, I give myself a tiny pat on the back for keeping this thing up. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to keep up with it at times...I have a few people to thank for staying on my case about updating this blog. I really am thankful to have it. Okay, enough of the "memory lane" rabbit trail - on to New Years. :)
We spent New Year's Eve with our best friends...the perfect way to spend a special evening. We ate pizza, lots of yummy snacks, played ping pong, played cards, watched Elmo (you know times are changing when the girls are sitting upstairs watching Elmo with the little ones instead of Times Square), and clinked champagne at midnight. Okay, I lied...I opened the bottle early and had a few sips before midnight. :) You also know you're getting old when by 12:20, everyone had left and we were on our way home too. Oh well...
Now, on to 2010...I'm so curious to see what this year has in store for us. Lots of exciting times ahead of us with our little angel! God has richly blessed our family in 2009 and I'm excited to see what He has in store for us in 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment