Just the other day, Matt thought it would be a good idea to pick out the dandelions from the front yard. You never know if a potential buyer drives by!! I was making dinner, so he took Siena to pick them with him. In the pouch she went! I must admit that I stopped cooking for a few minutes to watch my husband and daughter out in the yard. I must also admit that I chuckled out loud at the sight I saw. How cute is that...daddy and his baby girl spending time together, picking weeds. Precious. :) I know Matt got a workout bending down every time he saw a dandelion with Siena attached to him. It's good for him!
Another thought that popped into my head while I was watching them...someday, Siena is going to pick those "pretty flowers" and we're going to put them in a little vase and think they are the most beautiful flowers ever. And really mean it.
For now, however, they're going into the trash so we don't have to look at all the weeds in our yard...


No comments:
Post a Comment