Thursday, April 1, 2010

Teeth Poppin' Up!

Yep, that's right...Siena's got a couple of teeth sprouting up! We have been waiting for them for months! At three months, we noticed a couple little "holes" where the little baby teeth were going to be coming through. We thought the teeth were going to be following shortly. On top of that, Siena was putting everything in her mouth - I mean everything! That's a clear sign, right? She's been gnawing on fingers, toes, toys, necklaces...anything she can get her hands on. Every time someone saw her doing her usual gnawing, they would say, "Oh, teeth must be coming soon!!" And each time, I had to respond with, "Yeah, that's what we thought too...for the past 3 or 4 months!" Who knows, right?
But, last week, I noticed Siena's little tongue really going over her gums like crazy. Way more than normal. I hesitated thinking that teeth were coming because I have been thinking they were right around the corner for like 4 months! But, sure enough...up they popped! All in her own time...could that be the story of her life? Maybe seeing her same-aged buddy Brady's SEVEN teeth made her a little jealous. :) She wanted to join the club!
Now, the tricky part: trying to capture a photo of a baby's tooth! But I know the family and friends in Michigan are chompin' at the bit to see the tooth...so it was my mission to get it. Here's what I could come up with...look closely!! (And in the process, I got some other cute pictures - so enjoy those too!)

Can you see the precious little tooth...on her right side? Booyah!



She's got a cool tongue trick.


And then, just some cute ones...


No comments: